Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Daily Journal.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Scrub potatoes. With a sharp knife, slice potatoes thinly but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Place on microwave safe plate; drizzle with butter. Combine the Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes and between slices.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-18 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with cheddar cheese, bacon and onion. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.