Recipe by Miss Fannie
This is a easy and tasty side dish. The croquettes can be made into smaller portions for appetizers. It is also lends itself as recipe that can be adapted easily to personal tastes and cooking styles.
Top Review by Tisme
I followed the directions exactly and they were fantastic! Easy to make and such a great and different way to use mash. <br/>Such a delicious outcome from left over mash! We really enjoyed these.<br/>Thanks Miss Fannie for a wonderful recipe.
- 24 ounces prepared mashed potatoes
- 6 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients except 1 cup bread crumbs.
- Shape mixture into 8 balls.
- Flatten croquettes to 3/4 inch thick.
- Roll croquettes in remaining bread crumbs.
- Place on non-stick pan and bake for 20 minutes turning once.