1/35 Photos of Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This was found on CookLisaCook.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 500F (This is NOT a typo, 500F is correct!) .
- 2In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika.
- 3Add the potatoes and stir to coat.
- 4Add the potatoes to a greased baking dish.
- 5When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix.
- 6Add the diced chicken to the “left behind” olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
- 7Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
- 8Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken.
- 9Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
- 10In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together.
- 11Top the raw chicken with the topping.
- 12Bake 15 minutes or until until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.
- 13Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1138.3
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 237.1 mg
- Sodium 2948.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 80.3 g