Loaded Pot Roast Casserole
- Cook noodles according to package directions;drain and set aside.
- Add leftover pot roast and next 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat,saute for 6 minutes.Stir in teriyaki sauce and italian seasoning.
- Combine green peas and next 4 ingredients.Fold in noodles;spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13-x9-inch baking dish.Sprinkle with half of parmesan
- Top evenly with beef mixture and remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.