Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
let's get a leftover pot roast a makeover on new casserole recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 4 cups sliced leftover pot roast
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup crumbled bacon bits
- 20 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions;drain and set aside.
- Add leftover pot roast and next 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat,saute for 6 minutes.Stir in teriyaki sauce and italian seasoning.
- Combine green peas and next 4 ingredients.Fold in noodles;spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13-x9-inch baking dish.Sprinkle with half of parmesan
- Top evenly with beef mixture and remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.