Everyone loves nachos and these are sure to please everyone in your family. The combination of spicy chili, rich sour cream and melted cheddar cheese is a guaranteed hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 3 (6 -8 inch) round pita breads
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut each round into six wedges; Split each wedge in half and brush inside surface lightly with oil. Place wedges on baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 4Combine chili with beans, chiles, flour and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Combine sour cream and milk in small bowl. Top baked pita chips with chili mixture, cheese, tomato, olives, green onion and sour cream mixture.
- 5Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Pita Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (1040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 451.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g