Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This one is popular. It has everything and then some. Not something for the calorie conscious! I've used instant potatoes, but of course fresh is best. Good for the holidays.
- 6 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix first six ingredients in mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13-inch pan or casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
These were delish! I added some scallions on the top as well.
can't wait to make this withour leftover mashed potatoes
awesome taste and easy