Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These will be a hands down favorite for your hungry crew!
- 5 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream, cheese. softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except Cheddar cheese and bacon in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high until smooth. Spoon into lightly greased baking dish. Top with cheddar and bacon. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 additional minutes until cheese melts.
This is a very good potatoe dish. For our tastes I feel there is too much parsley. I would cut it down to 1 tsp. because it overwhelms the flavor. Made for PAC Fall 2009
Delicious!! My husband loved this dish and so did I. Thank for a great recipe!!