Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Crispy on the outside, smooth and flavorful on the inside, this unusual side dish will wow your family with the flavors of loaded baked potatoes!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, egg, cheese and bacon. Shape mixture into 8 patties. Roll in bread crumbs.
- Place on broiler pan. Broil for 10 minutes or until delicately browned.
Love this recipe!!! I'm a potato pancake fanatic!!! Delicious!
These sound so good and easy too. I know my family would enjoy them. nj