Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheesy goodness loaded with extra yummy ingredients
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (or pieces)
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 5 mini sweet peppers, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheddar cheese sauce, Ragu brand
- 1 (16 ounce) box pasta shells
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil noodles 2 minutes short of being done.
- Saute chicken, bacon, onions, peppers and broccoli in a pan to soften veggies.
- Drain noodles and pour cheese sauce inches.
- Heat cream cheese and milk to soften cheese and combine well using blender if needed.
- Add cream cheese mixture to noodles.
- Add seasonings to noodles and stir well to combine.
- Add chicken mixture to noodles and cheese and mix well.
- Pour in sprayed 9X13 casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.