Recipe by 3js&me
This lasagna is so cheesy that my husband took a laxative the first time he ate it!
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 -5 tablespoons garlic
- 1⁄2 small chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) canhunts tomato sauce with basil garlic and oregano
- 2 cups shredded five-cheese Italian cheese blend
- 24 -36 slices American cheese
- 7 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- oregano (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill clean sink with hot water, add noodles, let them soak while you make the sauce. In a pot put olive oil, garlic to taste, I use about 5TBSP because I love garlic, onion, and burger. Brown the burger. Then add tomato soup, tomato sauces, and oregano, to taste my sister uses oregano from Mexico because it has a stronger flavor. I prefer a milder oregano and much less of it. Let simmer on low heat until it starts to boil.
- Using a large spoon, a soup ladle works well, spoon enough sauce on the bottom of 9x13 pan. Then layer enough noodles to cover entire pan (should be 4), sauce, sprinkle parmesan cheese, spread about a handful of 5 cheese, then cover entire layer with sliced American cheese. Repeat process until everything is gone, should be 3 layers.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes, or until the cheese starts to get a little brown. After pulling it out of the oven wait about 10 minutes to cut and serve. Serve with a loaf of French bread.