Recipe by Jenni Girl
All your favorite baked potato toppings (sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and chives) add a yummy twist to the traditional hash brown potato casserole.
- 907.18 g bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 226.79 g softened cream cheese
- 59.14 ml sliced chives
- 118.29 ml bacon bits
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml corn flake crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw potatoes.
- Combine soup, sour cream, softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup melted butter, bacon bits, chives and cheese.
- Mix in potatoes.
- Spray 3 quart casserole dish with Pam and add mixture.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 1 hour.