Recipe by Jenni Girl
All your favorite baked potato toppings (sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and chives) add a yummy twist to the traditional hash brown potato casserole.
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced chives
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw potatoes.
- Combine soup, sour cream, softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup melted butter, bacon bits, chives and cheese.
- Mix in potatoes.
- Spray 3 quart casserole dish with Pam and add mixture.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 1 hour.