Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This drink is good. I like it with alcohol and without. I hope that you will enjoy this tasty drink. You may add more ice or club soda to your liking.
- 1 cup peach nectar, chilled
- 1 ounce peach schnapps (optional)
- 1 ounce lemon-flavored vodka (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, meyer, fresh squeezed
- 1⁄8 cup club soda
- 1⁄2 cup ice, crushed
- 1 slice peach, garnish
- 1 slice orange, garnish
- 1 slice lemon, garnish
- Place a large glass or two smaller glasses in the freezer to chill, until ready to use.
- Blend peach nectar, peach schnapps, lemon vodka (if using) orange juice and lemon juice together. Mix well.
- Add the crushed ice to chilled glass.
- Pour the mixed unstrained juices over the crushed ice, add club soda, garnish with peach wedge and citrus slices.
- Sit back and enjoy.
This is a wonderful cocktail. Loved it! (I had 3. Not sure how many hubby drank). The only thing I did differently was that I added some red food color to it to try and make it pink. I made a quadruple the recipe (in a pitcher), and used some recycled, single serve size, chardonnay wine bottles (labels removed) to make a "portable" beverage for a "Parting Gift" for everyone! Thank you for posting this. It was fun to make (hubby thinks I'm nuts whenever I have to take a picture before consumption). Oh well, we loved them! Thank you for posting. (Made for ZWT9 - Greece Challenge)
Sweet, fresh and fruity drink! This goes down nice and smooth. I like the addition of the lemon juice, it cut the sweetness a bit. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Love the combination of juices! Would that I had seen this recipe before the September Long Weekend - it would have made for a great addition to the weekend offerings. Made this without the optionals - will gather the rest of the ingredients for the next gathering. Looks so inviting poured over ice - the taste - so light and refreshing making for the perfect summer drink. Thank you BK - another winner!