1/1 Photo of Loaded Flank Steak
From Backyard Living Magazine. The credit goes to Tammy Thomas, from Mustang, OK. It's easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2Cut a deep slit in the steak, forming a pocket.
- 3Stuff butter mixture into slit.
- 4Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side.
- 5To serve, slice thinly across grain.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1413.6
- Calories from Fat 975
- Total Fat 108.3 g
- Saturated Fat 52.4 g
- Cholesterol 341.6 mg
- Sodium 1077.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 102.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix