1/1 Photo of Loaded Deviled Baked Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
The potatoes are baked, then the flesh is removed and turned into creamy, cheesy loaded mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes are stuffed back into the jackets, and the potatoes are baked again to crisp the skin. These are to-die-for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon romano cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F, and line baking sheet with foil.
- 2Brush the potatoes with olive oil, and sprinkle with a light covering of sea salt. Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet; bake for one hour.
- 3Carefully cut a "lid" in the top each potato (lengthwise) and scoop the flesh into a large mixing bowl. Set the jackets aside.
- 4Add butter and sour cream to the mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Slowly beat in vinegar and ketchup, keeping a smooth consistency. Add remaining ingredients, and beat until well-blended.
- 5Fill the jackets with the potato mixture, and close the lids.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes, until skin is crispy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Deviled Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.9
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 6701.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: