Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I pulled this recipe together for a vegan-friendly potluck. The ingredients just happened to be what was in my fridge that day, but could easily be substituted. It could also easily be doubled for a 9x13 pan.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach, chopeed
- 1⁄4 cup black beans, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 red pepper, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until edges are golden brown or toothpick tests clean.