1/1 Photo of Loaded Cookies in a Cookie Bar
Caramella Girl's Note:
What do you do when you bake cookies you cannot eat that are sitting in your kitchen, screaming that they want to be eaten? Well, you give them away, right? But what happens when you made too much? You turn them into another cookie treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips or 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans (optional) or 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups crumbled chocolate cookies
- 1 cup chopped Whoppers candy or 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy or 1 cup toffee pieces, etc
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- 4Beat in eggs into butter mixture, one at a time for a minute for each. Then, stir in the vanilla extract and water.
- 5Gradually mix in the flour mixture until well blended.
- 6Fold in both types of chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- 7Spread 1/2 of cookie dough evenly into greased baking pan. Next, sprinkle dough with cookie crumbles. Then, spread the remaining dough over crumbles.
- 8Top with candy pieces and place in oven to bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 9When done, cool completely on wire rack before removing from pan and cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Cookies in a Cookie Bar
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: