1/1 Photo of Loaded Coconut Pecan Cookies
If you love coconut and pecans, you'll love these cookies! These little cookies are nice and soft and are packed full of coconut and pecan flavor. I got the recipe from a friend but made a few changes to fit my tastes. Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- 2Mix in 1 cup coconut, saving the other 3/4 cup for later use.
- 3Combine flour, pecans, and baking soda in small bowl. Mix into coconut mixture.
- 4Once well mixed, sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup coconut on work surface.
- 5Divide dough into 3 parts and form into rolls, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 6Roll dough in coconut until coated.
- 7Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 1 hour. (dough can be frozen up to 6 weeks).
- 8Cut rolls into 1/4 inch thick slices and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. My oven takes 15.
- 10Cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Coconut Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 175.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g