You need to work fast when shaping the balls so gather up a few more hands to help can use mini M&M's chocolate candies in place of the candy corn --- if desired wrap each ball in pieces of colored plastic wrap
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn with mini graham cookies.
- In a large pot combine the marshmallows and margarine or butter; cook stirring over medium-low heat until melted and combined, then remove from heat.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn; toss to coat.
- Add/mix in the candy corn.
- Working as quickly as possible and using lightly greased hands shape into 20 even balls (about 3-inches wide) pressing together firmly when shaping.
- Place onto greased waxed paper to cool completely.
- Wrap each ball in plain or colored plastic wrap.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days (these are so good that they won't even last that long lol!).