1/1 Photo of Loaded Candy Popcorn Balls
You need to work fast when shaping the balls so gather up a few more hands to help can use mini M&M's chocolate candies in place of the candy corn --- if desired wrap each ball in pieces of colored plastic wrap
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine the popcorn with mini graham cookies.
- 2In a large pot combine the marshmallows and margarine or butter; cook stirring over medium-low heat until melted and combined, then remove from heat.
- 3Pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn; toss to coat.
- 4Add/mix in the candy corn.
- 5Working as quickly as possible and using lightly greased hands shape into 20 even balls (about 3-inches wide) pressing together firmly when shaping.
- 6Place onto greased waxed paper to cool completely.
- 7Wrap each ball in plain or colored plastic wrap.
- 8Store in an airtight container for 3 days (these are so good that they won't even last that long lol!).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Candy Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks