Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love baked potatoes with blue cheese and bacon, so when thinking of a unique but also delicious pizza I came up with this. It's a pretty simple recipe, especially when using the refrigerated pizza crust. This pizza goes really well with a fresh green salad.
- 1 (8 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 lb bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion (already prepared)
- 2 -3 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough onto an non greased baking sheet (10X15). Let dough sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Press dough over bottom and up all 4 sides of the baking sheet. Bake pizza dough for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over the crust bottom, place already prepared potatoes over the dressing. Sprinkle the bacon pieces over the potatoes. Top with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.