1/1 Photo of Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Gluten Free)
This soup is so easy to make and yet so delicious. You can very easily whip up a bowl for lunch or dinner when you are in a big hurry. Leftovers of this soup reheat beautifully for lunch or dinner the next day. Just save some of the toppings for sprinkling or spooning on the next day. I really love this soup. As a celiac I often eat soup for lunch. This is one of my favourite soups. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce potatoes; microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, turning over after 2 1/2 minutes.
- 2Cut potatoes in chunks. Combine potatoes, broth and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- 3Slightly crush potatoes with a potato masher.
- 4Reserve 2 tablespoons each of bacon and cheese and 1 tablespoon of the onions for topping; set aside. Add remaining bacon, cheese and onion to soup.
- 5Serve topped with reserved bacon, cheese, onions, and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 537.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g