1/1 Photo of Loaded Baked Potato Soup for Crockpot
2 hrs 15 mins
Here is a new crock pot recipe that I just tried.....turned out SOOO good and took SO little effort. I LOVE being able to have the entire mess cleaned up way before supper! My hubby liked this one a LOT....better than my old recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large baking potatoes, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or pressed)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1Combine baking potatoes, onion, chicken broth, garlic, butter, salt and pepper in a large crockpot.
- 2Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours (potatoes should be tender).
- 3Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
- 4Stir in cream, cheddar cheese and chives.
- 5Top with sour cream (if using); sprinkle with bacon and more cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Soup for Crockpot
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.7
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 1760.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g