Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe I got out of the local paper from this week. I can't wait to try it. Guessing on serving sizes.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and diced (or 6 cans sliced potatoes)
- 1 cup onions, chopped or 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup bacon bits, real bacon
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- Combine potatoes, onion, soups, parsley, salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on high 3 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir together flour and powdered milk; stir into cooker. (Diced ham can be added.).
- Cover; cook 30 minutes until hot.
- Sprinkle each serving with bacon and cheese.