4 hrs 30 mins
Another recipe I got out of the local paper from this week. I can't wait to try it. Guessing on serving sizes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 potatoes, peeled and diced (or 6 cans sliced potatoes)
- 1 cup onions, chopped or 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup bacon bits, real bacon
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1Combine potatoes, onion, soups, parsley, salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- 2Cover; cook on high 3 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir together flour and powdered milk; stir into cooker. (Diced ham can be added.).
- 4Cover; cook 30 minutes until hot.
- 5Sprinkle each serving with bacon and cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Soup - Crock Pot Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.7
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 2317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 29.9 g