1/1 Photo of Loaded Baked Potato Soup
This soup tastes just like the baked potato soup they serve at Bob Evans. It goes great with a salad and some buttermilk biscuits. I use 2 packages of Oscar Mayer microwaveable bacon instead of frying regular bacon and it is just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Bake potatoes in oven until done; let cool. Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- 22. In a large pot on medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and stir until blended.
- 33. Increase heat to medium-high, slowly adding milk until mixture is almost to a boil.
- 44. Add potatoes, green onions and bacon.
- 55. Stir in cheese and sour cream.
- 66. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 77. Heat until cheese is melted; serve.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.7
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 1340.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g