1/1 Photo of Loaded Baked Potato Soup
The Most AMAZING Baked Potato Soup you will eat. Creamy thick and rich. Enjoy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy dutch oven, melt butter.
- 2Stir in flour, heat until smooth.
- 3Gradually add milk, stirring until thickened.
- 4Add potatoes and onions, bring to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Add bacon cheese, sour cream and seasonings
- 7Stir until cheese is melted.
- 8If you like you can add bacon, sour cream and green onions as a topping.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.4
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.5 mg
- Sodium 665.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g