1/2 Photos of Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Soup Fly *'s Note:
This is a combination of two things my husband loves to order when we go out - loaded baked potatoes and broccoli & cheese soup. He took one bite of this and said, "What IS this good stuff?" Success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, cube style
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth or 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 10 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- crumbled bacon, to garnish
- sour cream, to garnish
- chopped green onion, to garnish
- 1Place potatoes, broccoli, broth, and water in large pot.
- 2Heat to a boil, then cover and lower temperature to low-med.
- 3Simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Combine milk and flour, stirring until smooth.
- 5Add milk, cheese and pepper to pot and stir frequently until cheese is completely melted.
- 6Transfer soup to individual bowls for serving.
- 7Spoon a dollop of sour cream in the center of each bowl.
- 8Top with bacon and onion.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 1478.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 22.6 g