Recipe by Julia Lynn
This is a Rachel Ray recipe that is SINFULLY delicious. This makes a LOT of potato salad, great for block parties or pot lucks. Enjoy.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs baking potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 lb bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 bunch scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Pierce potatoes with fork, brush with oil. Bake one hour or until tender. Let cool, then cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sour cream; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, bacon, scallions and cheese. Serve at room temperature.