Recipe by princess buttercup
This is a dish my family and friends ask me to bring to potluck/cook-outs! NEVER any left to bring home! (my sister brings a bowl to take what MIGHT be left) Taste great hot out of the oven or "room temperature"
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I wasn't real sure what to do about this one. I have the exact same recipe with one difference. So, I have decided not to post mine. Here is my difference - I don't bake mine. I mix it up and serve it cold, the ingredients are all the same. It is my husband's favorite potato salad. So either way - it works. Bake it if you have time or try it my way and just serve it cold.
- 8 potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
- 9.85 ml salt
- 6 slice bacon, diced & crisp cooked
- 6 green onions
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip or 236.59 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
- Crumble bacon and slice onions (including tops).
- Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add bacon, onions and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
- Mix with potatoes.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).