This is a dish my family and friends ask me to bring to potluck/cook-outs! NEVER any left to bring home! (my sister brings a bowl to take what MIGHT be left) Taste great hot out of the oven or "room temperature"
- Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
- Crumble bacon and slice onions (including tops).
- Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add bacon, onions and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
- Mix with potatoes.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).