Recipe by Jolene Green
Most requested dish at family gatherings
Top Review by karenfar
EXCELLENT!! this recipe is so good but makes alot. I brought it to a party of 35 and there was still about half leftover. One change I would make next time is to use 1 mayo and half salad dressing for a tad more flavor.
- 5 lbs small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickles.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.