Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Most requested dish at family gatherings
Make and share this Loaded Baked Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickles.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
EXCELLENT!! this recipe is so good but makes alot. I brought it to a party of 35 and there was still about half leftover. One change I would make next time is to use 1 mayo and half salad dressing for a tad more flavor.