Recipe by Jennygal
another one from the 2008 Pillsbury Bake-off.
Top Review by PSU Lioness
I also found this on the Pillsbury site and decided to look it up to see if anyone had posted it. I'm glad I found it! I used a par-baked Boboli crust, added a little extra ranch dressing, used plain broccoli and subbed canned sliced new potatoes instead of microwaving a potato. It was pretty well received by the entire family and it tasted pretty similar to a loaded baked potato from Wendy's. I will definitely make this again.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refridgerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 medium white potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) boxfrozen frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375º. Spray a large cookie sheet with Pam. Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet and roll into a 13x9 rectangle.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Set aside.
- Pierce potato with fork and microwave 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Cover, let stand 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- In small bowl mix potato, oil, salt & pepper and set aside.
- Cook broccoli in microwave as directed on box. Place in small bowl to cool slightly.
- MIx sour cream and ranch dressing in small bowl. Spread on pizza crust to within 1" of edge. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over top. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Spread broccoli and potatoes over bacon. Top with tomatoes, onions, and remanining cheese.
- Bake 15-20 min or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.