Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living "Best of Tailgates".....serve with waffle fries for dipping!
- 8 slices bacon, fully cooked
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup fresh chives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- cooked crumbled bacon
- sliced fresh chives
- freshly cracked pepper
- Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp;.
- drain on paper towels.
- Cool 10 minutes; crumble.
- Stir together bacon and next 4 ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.
Great dip! It does have all the great flavor of a loaded baked potato, and serving with fries is a fun twist. I used reduced fat sour cream and 2% cheddar cheese with success. Thanks for sharing! My 3 Chefs