Recipe by my3beachbabes
This sounds really good, it's from the Southern Living December '07 issue! I can't wait to try it. I think I will make my own mashed potatoes instead of frozen ones. Posting here so I won't lose the recipe!
- 1 (22 ounce) packagefrozen mashed potatoes
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 slices cooked bacon, slices crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- garnish with chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in spreadable cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir until blended. Spread mixture on bottom of a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish; top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish if desired.