Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from Hungry Jack's website. I love this recipe and it is so easy to make.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 (5 ounce) boxescheddar & bacon scalloped potatoes mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives or 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine evaporated milk, water, butter, potato slices and sauce mis in a 5-quart pot, over medium heat, just until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream and chives.
- Pour into greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes.