1/2 Photos of Loaded Au Gratin Potatoes
Yummy!! This is a nice way to jazz up a box of potatoes au gratin. From the Betty Crocker website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 ounce) box Betty Crocker au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I use panko)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 375°F In 2-quart casserole, mix potatoes, sauce mix, boiling water, half-and-half and butter. Stir in remaining potato ingredients.Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- 2In the meantime, combine bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over potatoes. Bake 8 minutes longer or until topping is golden.
- 3Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.
- 4***Variation: Instead of a breadcrumb topping in step 2, sprinkle some reserved bacon, cheddar and green onions on top!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Au Gratin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.6
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 823.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g