Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the La Leche League International Cookbook. I love to whip up a batch in the morning with whatever fruit I've got around.
- 709.77 ml La Leche League baking mix (recipe available at Recipe Zaar)
- 44.37-59.16 ml brown sugar or 44.37-59.16 ml melted honey
- 236.59 ml milk or 236.59 ml water
- 1 egg
- 44.37-59.16 ml melted butter or 44.37-59.16 ml oil
- 236.59 ml fruit (optional)
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts or 118.29 ml seeds (optional)
- 14.79 ml cinnamon (optional)
- Beat together sugar, milk, melted butter and egg.
- Stir into Mix just until moisted.
- Fold in fruit and/or nuts.
- Fill greased muffin cups and bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
I made this using your LLL Baking Mix and it was a quick and easy way to make muffins. I used raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and the only change I would make would be to add more sugar. Thanks for posting!