Recipe by redplaid huf
This recipe is from the La Leche League International Cookbook. I love to whip up a batch in the morning with whatever fruit I've got around.
Top Review by * Pamela *
I made this using your Recipe #65193 and it was a quick and easy way to make muffins. I used raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and the only change I would make would be to add more sugar. Thanks for posting!
- 3 cups La Leche League baking mix (recipe available at Recipe Zaar)
- 3 -4 tablespoons brown sugar or 3 -4 tablespoons melted honey
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter or 3 -4 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup fruit (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts or 1⁄2 cup seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)