Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the La Leche League International Cookbook. I love to whip up a batch in the morning with whatever fruit I've got around.
- 3 cups La Leche League baking mix (recipe available at Recipe Zaar)
- 3 -4 tablespoons brown sugar or 3 -4 tablespoons melted honey
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter or 3 -4 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup fruit (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts or 1⁄2 cup seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- Beat together sugar, milk, melted butter and egg.
- Stir into Mix just until moisted.
- Fold in fruit and/or nuts.
- Fill greased muffin cups and bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
I made this using your Recipe #65193 and it was a quick and easy way to make muffins. I used raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and the only change I would make would be to add more sugar. Thanks for posting!