- 8 ripe medium tomatoes
- 4 red chili peppers, without seeds (locotos)
- 3 green chili peppers, without seeds
- 1 tablespoon white onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tomatoes in half and pour the juice in a container. In a blender or food processor grind the green and red chili peppers, the Onion and tomatoes until getting a fine paste.
- Add salt and continue grinding a little more. Remove from blender and mix with the tomato juice you poured in the container.