Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best way to use the turning bananas and please the chocolate lover in your family!
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- Sift together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into lightly greased loaf pan.
- Place in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes to slightly cool off.
I really didn't care for this. My 3 year old liked it. I couldn't taste the banana bread only chocolate and I love chocolate. It was really dense and heavy which is surprising considering that the ingredients are pretty light. Maybe I did something wrong. Any way I don't think I'll make this again. Sorry.