Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this in a recipe exchange - haven't gotten the chance to try it yet as I'm waiting for a shot to make it for the whole fam one glorious morning!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml grated carrots, packed
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml grated coconut
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 226.79 g can pineapple, drained
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl, in a seperate bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; add to flour mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Place paper baking cuts in muffin pans. Spoon batter into cups filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans immediately.
I love Morning Glory Muffins but haven't found a recipe that I thought was spot on until now. These we just super and pretty much guilt free! I read the reviews and made sure to grease my muffin liners - they turned out beautifully. This recipe is a total keeper! Made for Culinary Quest 2014
I've made a very similar recipe before, so I knew we would enjoy these treats!! recipe makes plenty, and they are almost all gone!! Thanks for sharing, definitely a keeper, made for QUEST Texas BBQ
These are great. I ran the carrot through the food processor so maybe the carrots were a little chunkier and also cooked some fresh pineapple instead of canned.