1/1 Photo of Liz's Easy Garlic Herb Butter
I enjoy going to the grocery store, buying a product that I enjoy and finding a way to make it homemade and less expensive. Sometimes being on a tight budget does not mean you have to sacrifice the quality of the food you cook. I don't cook gourmet or better all the time but sometimes simple things can really turn a simple meal into something better. You can use fresh herbs if you prefer but I just use the Herbs I have handy in my herb rack. This garlic herb recipe is something I just tried one day for kicks and now I love it. I'm never buying it in a store again and hopefully you will love it too. This garlic herb butter goes wonderfully with ANYTHING. Use it with rice, meats, potatoes, and vegetables. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure that your butter is softened. NOT MELTED.
- 2Put all of your ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat it until everything is mixed well and incorporated. Your butter will probably be a little creamy.
- 3Scrape the bowl and put your garlic butter in a container that has a lid and close the lid completely to make sure that no outside air will come inches
- 4Stick your dish in either the fridge or your freezer.
- 5I like to make this butter a day in advance so all of the ingredients can hang out. You don't have to let it sit if you need to use it immediately.
- 6NOTE : Keep in mind that a little will go a long way.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liz's Easy Garlic Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.6
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried bay leaves