After searching for my version of Broccoli Casserole only to find rice or mayo in the ingredients I decided to post my version. This is my adaptation of my mother-in-law's and my stepmother's recipes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together frozen spears, can of soup, & cheddar cheese.
- 3Spread evenly into a prepared 9x9 baking dish.
- 4Mix crushed crackers and butter.
- 5Spread evenly over broccoli mixture.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes until cheddar cheese bubbles.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liz's Easy Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.0
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 937.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g