Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
After searching for my version of Broccoli Casserole only to find rice or mayo in the ingredients I decided to post my version. This is my adaptation of my mother-in-law's and my stepmother's recipes. Enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli spears
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 20 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix together frozen spears, can of soup, & cheddar cheese.
- Spread evenly into a prepared 9x9 baking dish.
- Mix crushed crackers and butter.
- Spread evenly over broccoli mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes until cheddar cheese bubbles.