Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This will be the talk of your party! *Due to constrains of terms, please see bottom of directions for the most important ingredient*
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup red caviar
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, lightly chopped
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- 25 butter flavored crackers (like Ritz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crackers on a greased baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and tongues. Sprinkle a little parsley on top and a drop or two of the sauces.
- Bake ten minutes. (watch - don't burn!).
- Remove and top with caviar.
- Serve and watch the tongues wag over this!
- *don't forget to add one cup lizard tongues to ingredients!