Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This will be the talk of your party! *Due to constrains of terms, please see bottom of directions for the most important ingredient*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crackers on a greased baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and tongues. Sprinkle a little parsley on top and a drop or two of the sauces.
- Bake ten minutes. (watch - don't burn!).
- Remove and top with caviar.
- Serve and watch the tongues wag over this!
- *don't forget to add one cup lizard tongues to ingredients!