Perfect Pixie's Note:
Not literally lizards, but my godmother always brought these to my parties and told us they were. Little children will get a kick out of this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat peanut butter with marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat until melted.
- 2Add green food coloring and mix inches.
- 3Pour in cereal and stir quickly.
- 4Spray 8-inch pan with Pam and then pour contents into pan.
- 5Allow to cool in fridge.
- 6Cut into long thin strips, about 1 inch x 4 inch.
- 7Cut each raisin in half and stick on one end of each strip to make the lizard's eyes.
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lizard Skins
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g