Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not literally lizards, but my godmother always brought these to my parties and told us they were. Little children will get a kick out of this.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 12 ounces marshmallows
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 4 cups Rice Krispies or 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal or 4 cups corn flakes
- Pam cooking spray
- 16 raisins
- Heat peanut butter with marshmallows in a large saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add green food coloring and mix inches.
- Pour in cereal and stir quickly.
- Spray 8-inch pan with Pam and then pour contents into pan.
- Allow to cool in fridge.
- Cut into long thin strips, about 1 inch x 4 inch.
- Cut each raisin in half and stick on one end of each strip to make the lizard's eyes.