A redone version of Ramen Salad since We do not use the msg filled seasoning packets
Make and share this Lizann's Oriental Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 head cabbage, chopped in small pieces
- 6 gren onion scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken in small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon herbox beef bouillon granules or 1 teaspoon herbox chicken bouillon granule
- In a large bowl, toss togehter vegetables.
- In a jar with lid add all dressing ingredients.
- When ready to serve mix all ingredients together and serve.
- Ramen noodles will loose their crunch after awhile so it is always best to mix everything together right before you serve it.