1/2 Photos of Lizann's Oriental Cabbage Salad
A redone version of Ramen Salad since We do not use the msg filled seasoning packets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 head cabbage, chopped in small pieces
- 6 gren onion scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken in small pieces
- 1In a large bowl, toss togehter vegetables.
- 2In a jar with lid add all dressing ingredients.
- 4When ready to serve mix all ingredients together and serve.
- 5Ramen noodles will loose their crunch after awhile so it is always best to mix everything together right before you serve it.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lizann's Oriental Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g