1/3 Photos of Liver With Mushrooms
In this recipe liver, mushrooms and onion are cooked in mushroom soup which makes a tasty and easy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F) or Gas No 4.
- 2Cut the liver into pieces and coat with seasoned flour.
- 3Heat the oil and brown the liver on both sides. Remove with a slotted spoon and place into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- 4Fry the onion and mushrooms in the same pan for about 5 minutes, then stir in any excess flour (from coating the liver) and the soup.
- 5Pour the mixture over the liver and cook for 55 Min's.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liver With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 312.8 mg
- Sodium 551.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g