Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Liver Training Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Puree the chicken livers, eggs and molasses.
- together in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a well-greased 9" x 9" baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400º for 25 to 30 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the.
- refrigerator. Freeze any amount that will not be consumed in 4 to 5 days.