Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
my dog loves these
- 1⁄2 lb chicken liver
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup brewer's yeast
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Process chicken livers, chicken stock, corn oil and parsley till smooth in food processor --
- Transfer to large bowl, add powdered milk, rolled oats, brewer's yeast and soy flour and cornmeal, mix well.
- Gradually add whole wheat flour, knead, creating a very stiff dough.
- Roll out to 1/4" thick --
- Cut with pizza cutter into stick shapes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 20-25 minutes or lightly browned.
- Turn off heat and leave in oven to dry overnight.