Liver Slivers for Your Pooch!
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Process chicken livers, chicken stock, corn oil and parsley till smooth in food processor --
- Transfer to large bowl, add powdered milk, rolled oats, brewer's yeast and soy flour and cornmeal, mix well.
- Gradually add whole wheat flour, knead, creating a very stiff dough.
- Roll out to 1/4" thick --
- Cut with pizza cutter into stick shapes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 20-25 minutes or lightly browned.
- Turn off heat and leave in oven to dry overnight.