Recipe by Elle-tee
This recipe came from my dad. When I was little I would only like to eat it with carrots. Now that I've grown up, I appreciate it with crackers (but carrots are still better!!!!) I usually don't measure the last four ingredients, I just add them to taste.
- 1 (250 g) packageof fine liver sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use low fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons HP steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley