Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my dad. When I was little I would only like to eat it with carrots. Now that I've grown up, I appreciate it with crackers (but carrots are still better!!!!) I usually don't measure the last four ingredients, I just add them to taste.
- 1 (250 g) packageof fine liver sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use low fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons HP steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Add liver sausage and mash together with a fork.
- Add remaining incredients, stir until smooth.
- Put into bowl.
- If you want it to harden up put into fridge.
Excellent; quick and easy to make. Can fix atleast day prior to party. People who professed to "hate" liver loved this. It's a keeper. Thanks Newwife